Welcome to Miracle Deliverance Tabernacle
When visiting a church for the first time, you can feel a little bit out of place. But knowing a little about the church first can make the experience easier. We would love to get you settled in and introduced to some of our amazing church family.
We gather 3 times a week; twice on Sundays and once on Tuesdays.
- Sundays at 11:00a.m. – Full worship service and a sermon.
- Sundays at 6:00p.m. – Everyone comes back for another great service.
- Tuesdays at 7:00p.m. – Our mid-week service.
Most churches say that everyone is welcome, but at Miracle Deliverance Tabernacle we strive to show it.
We have Sunday school programs for all children and youth up to 13 years of age. Each age group has their own room, teachers, and is provided with a fun and safe environment to learn about God. Through storytelling, games, and crafts we encourage our children to get to know more about God. The Sunday school programs begin after the morning worship service.
Sunday School Groups
- Nursery: 0-2 ½ years old. Full provision for babies and toddlers such as toys, a diaper changing table, and a monitor that shows the service as it’s happening.
- Primary 1 : 1-3 years old. Full provision for babies and toddlers such as toys, stories, and songs.
- Primary 2: 4-5 years old. Getting to know about God by learning His Word and having fun.
- Primary 3: 6-8 years old. Exploring faith, adventuring in His Word, and building friendships.
- Primary 4: 9-12 years. Exploring God’s Word, and growing in faith.
Game Changers is for young men and women ages 13-24 looking to grow in their relationship with Jesus. We meet every other Thursday from 7:00p.m. to 9:00p.m. for a simple and comprehensive Bible study. A small informal meal (generally pizza) will be provided. (ages 13-24)
T.R.A.I.N. – Training Righteousness and Integrity Now
Here at MDT Church, we recognize the importance our teenage boys and integral part they will play in the future of our church. So we now have a mentoring program to help with the spiritual and characteristic development of our young men. Boys ages 13-19 are welcome to join us one Friday night a month.
G.I.R.L.S. – Guiding and Inspiring Righteous Ladies to Serve
Answering the call of God (as referenced in Titus 2:3), we want to inspire young ladies to serve God and others, while challenging them to become a Proverbs 31 lady. Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. Young ladies ages 13-19 meet once a month.
Men ages 19 and up meet one Saturday a month for a casual service specifically tailored for them. Here, we have the opportunity to search the scriptures and see what God’s will is for our lives in our calling as husbands, fathers, and men of God. A free biscuit from Bojangles will be provided before service.
Women ages 19 and up meet one Saturday a month for a casual service specifically tailored for them. Following a free biscuit from Bojangles and some wonderful fellowship, we have some time set apart to learn together about the call the Lord has placed in all of our lives as women of God.
We have a parking lot that surrounds all sides of our church. There is also an overflow parking area on the left just before you enter the main church parking lot area. We also have spaces provided for handicapped parking. If you need any parking assistance, or have questions, please let us know.